BAIT BOAT KIT
BAIT BOAT KIT MK4
Bait boat kit.
All parts have been precision made. Most holes required are already done and many of the holes have brass threaded inserts.
The kit comprises of
Upper and lower hull with battery covers with mounting screws.
Hinged hopper doors with mounting screws.
Magnets and screws for battery covers.
Slow release servos and hopper release arms with mounting screws.
Brushless motors with propellers and motor mounts with screws.
Wiring loom with led's, voltage sensors, radio controlled switch and panel mounted fuse.
LED mounting bezels
2 brushless esc's programmed.
Anodized aluminium weed guards and mounting screws.
Anodized aluminium handle with mounting screws.
To complete this kit you will require a FS-i6X handset with a fs-iA10b receiver. Instructions will be provided. 12v battery source with xt60 connectors and charger. These are not provided
Tools required phillips screw driver small and medium, allen key set (metric), silicone sanitary sealant, Wire stripper. soldering iron and solder. heat shrink tubing, super glue and cable ties and mounts.
Full instructions will be sent to you via video link.
Does not include batteries, chargers, or radio gear.
The kit will include programming instructions for Flysky FS-i6X handset
- Package includes,
- Bait boat top
- Bait boat bottom
- Battery covers and holding magnets.
- Hopper doors
- Slow-release hopper motors
- Hopper release arms
- Brushless motors and mounts
- Wiring loom
- ESC's (brushless) programmed
- Fuse holder
- On/off switch
- Lighting circuit and led holders
Please follow the instructions in the order which they are written.
The top of the boat needs to be completed first as parts from the lower hull are used to build and test the upper part before assembly.
Two holes need to be drilled. One hole 12.5mm or 13mm for the fuse holder and a 3mm hole for the antenna.
- Fit the LED bezels, aluminium handle and the on/off switch.
Separate the lighting circuit from the power loom by carefully snipping the the connectors.
- Connect the yellow XT90 plugs to the 2 ESC.
- The red power cable which connects to the ESCs is to be connected to the one side of the on/off switch.
- Slide a piece of heat shrink tubing over the cable and solder to the switch.
- Solder the short cable from the switch to the fuse holder and the other end of the loom to the lower part of the fuse holder
You will have received the video link for this item.
Your kit comes with 3 servo extension cables.
1 cable serves as an extension for esc 2
The other 2 cables are for the servos. It is important to mark the cable that connects to ch6 as you will need to know which is which when assembling the boat.
- Connect ESC1 to channel 1
- Connect ESC2 with extension cable to channel 2
- Channels 3&4 are not used.
- Hopper extension cable to channel 5
- Hopper extension cable to channel 6, this should be marked.
- Rc on/off switch to channel 7 the other end to be connected to the lighting loom.
- Voltage sensor to receiver see above photo.
- Binding plug to B/VCC.