iPilot is a revolutionary navigation technology presented by Navison Group. This unique innovation is now exclusively used in BearCreeks bait boat series.
iPilot System Technical Features:
1. Self Calibration: self calibration starts after a command sent from the handset.
2. Spot saving: possibility to save 26 fishing spots including Home on even different waters.
3. High Precision: After a touch of a button, the boat can automatically, precisely and straightly sail from spot to spot. 90% within 1m.
4. Friendly User Interface: 480*272 Pixel color display shows various parameters such as number of satellites, compass, direction of the boat, power status of both boat and handset and distance to the spot etc.
5. Super Long Range and Failsafe Auto Home Mode: the system provides 400-600m operative range. Boat returns home automatically in case of low power or weak signal.
iPilot50 Bait Boat Specifications:
1. Equipped with Built in iPilot Navigation System from Navison Group Limited.
2. 2.4GHz Radio system with internal antenna. no more trouble of loss or damage of external antenna.
3. Bait Hoppers, Rigs and even lights can be easily operated on handset.
4. 2 maintenance free motors and propellers provide a speed about 100m per minute.
5. 2 electric magnet controlled bait hoppers provide up to 5KG bait capacity.
6. 2 electric magnet controlled hook release system.
7. Equipped with Lion bait boat batteries and a 3.7V 12000mAH built in Lion Handset battery which provides up to 24 hours of intensive outdoor use.
8. Boat dimension: 68 x 48 x 24cm
9. Weight: 7.6KG including Lion batteries.